~Outsider~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, it could be 'cute' to see Pick riding this!

I hate to say it, but I think I have talked myself out of doing the trike. I got it for my 3 year old grand daughter & she loves it the way it is. I'm not sure I could make it any cooler. I may have to make a "frame change" to keep peace in the family.

Funkme: I may have to post a video of me on the trike just for you. I would have to have my helmet & knee pads on though!:D

I hate to say it, but I think I have talked myself out of doing the trike. I got it for my 3 year old grand daughter & she loves it the way it is. I'm not sure I could make it any cooler. I may have to make a "frame change" to keep peace in the family.

Funkme: I may have to post a video of me on the trike just for you. I would have to have my helmet & knee pads on though!:D
:21::21:I think a few of the guys would like to see it....Anything for a good lauf...:grin:

That picture is EPIC!!! :rockout::rockout:

I am glad you are leaving the trike the way she is... I just got an old trike from a member here and love the old style it has. I am just adding a few pinstripes and calling it done!

C'mon MON lets see the new frame!!

Thanks Chad! I thought about having you make a real Looooong bent seat post for the trike. I have a few frame choices but not sure which I will use. Two 20" & one 26. Either way it will be a very simple build. I don't have very much spare time to dedicate to it this year.

Well if she likes it now, just think how much more she'd like it with a Jaguar hood ornament (Tell her it's a kitty though) on that front fender... and a Mexican blanket seat cover!
Now that ain't "CUTE"... that'd be RAT!

Well, it's not a video. I'm 6' tall & my legs don't fit under the handlebars. I guess I can't ride it. So, here is a still pic.

I actually used to play guitar in a reggae band, if it ever gets back together, can I borrow your dreadlock wig? All kidding aside, reach into your "stash" and pull out a bike: GTB

I actually used to play guitar in a reggae band, if it ever gets back together, can I borrow your dreadlock wig? All kidding aside, reach into your "stash" and pull out a bike: GTB

I got that in Grand Turk. I wish they had one with gray dreads! The beard gives it away. You are welcome to borrow it anytime. I have had lots of fun with it so far.

You need to post that pic in the FB RRB Bike of the Day gallery!!!!

Decisions, decisions, decisions!

26" Sears (not sure exactly what it is but assume early 60's

26" X-53 frame

Cool 20" with twin top bars (not sure what it is)

66 Typhoon 20"

Whatever I end up building, I will invest 0 dollars in, with the possible exception of one of "slowriderz's" bomb proof seat posts. Everything else will come from the junk pile or other bikes.

X53

Latest posts

Back