Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The first one is why we wear helmets.

The second is why helmets don't do squat.

The third is why people aren't Superman, even when on a BMX.

The fourth is why I want a jet engine.

:D

Here are a few more:

1334_rain_man.jpg

normal_faceplant.jpg

attachment.php

bush_crash_1-1.jpg

Not bike related but still awsome!
midget2.gif

the midget face slide is amazing!!! almost like a break dance move. the revolution crash reminds me of something ive seen in a few nascar races before. i love seeing pictures like these. its amazing how some people just so happen to be taking a picture at that exact moment!!

Easy E

The second one was a pretty common occurrence up at Mammoth on the Kamikaze run back in the day before dowhill specific frames. Guys would try that on their ultra-light race bikes and the head tube would just let go, and it's not a real rough source either mostly fire road. If you can search up some of the early Kamikaze videos you'll see a bunch. No full face helmets or body armor yet either so faces and body parts being ground off at 50+ mph.

elvis51 said:
the midget face slide is amazing!!! almost like a break dance move. the revolution crash reminds me of something ive seen in a few nascar races before. i love seeing pictures like these. its amazing how some people just so happen to be taking a picture at that exact moment!!

Easy E

ohhh man.......splinters

Latest posts

Back