Other hobbies

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let`s try again

15082539122.jpg

All the best

Bruno

I was only able to find one pic in all that.

Looks cool

Hi whitefiretiger,

thanks. I see none of the pics, there must be something wrong. I use flickr.
Could you or someone else please explain me how to fix that?

Thanks & all the best

Bruno

Never had any luck using flicker. Give photobucket a go.
The issue I had with flicker was getting it to give a web address for the picture itself (as an example ends with picturename.jpg)

I'm sure there is a way toget flicker to work but I have no clue

Last edited:
14941077300_1abc1de803_z.jpg

Flickr is just about the easiest thing to use once you get the hang of it!

Open up the pic you want to share.
In the bottom righthand corner you will see three icons: a star, a bent arrow and a download arrow.
Click on the bent arrow.
Select "BBcode" in the box that opens up and the size you want.
Then just copy (Ctrl C) the code that shows up, paste (Ctrl V) that code into your post, no need for added img tags or anything else.;)

Luke.

Sweet, I've wanted to try air brushing.

My wife says I have hobby ADD. Besides bikes I like to weight train but I don't really consider that one a hobby. I've dabbled in knifesmithing, flint knapping, bow building and other primitive skills.

Just noticed this thread and thought it might be worth it to throw my contribution in. In case you can't tell from my avatar I am into steam engines. I build and operate live steam powered engines.

Here is my model of an 8 ton narrow gauge 0-4-0. This locomotive can haul full sized human passengers. She runs on 3.5" gauge track and is 1:8 scale:
IMG_2224.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

Here is my live steam tractor and threshing machine in 1:20 scale:
156728_10150153309528636_8289568_n.jpg

i didn't build this one but I am fixing it up. This is a model of a 16 ton Shay locomotive that runs on 4.75" gauge:
IMG_5446.jpg

I also dabble in early internal combustion models This is my model of a Plymouth gasoline mechanical locomotive done in 1:5 scale. This one is still a work in progress:
IMG_3102.JPG

And my model of an early gasoline powered shovel in 1:20 scale:
IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4687.jpg

Regards,

this rat bike thing is supposed to be my cheap hobby.. so far i've kept it that way.

i am a big waterfowl hunter in the fall. summers i mountain bike regularly, race ATV motocross (not so much this summer), traded my motocross trailer last year for a powerboat so that took up my time (and money) this summer. i'm a big craft beer fan, mostly michigan brews. i dabble with a few guitars. love shooting sports and grilling/smoking meat, especially wild game. and whatever else i get hooked on any given week, haha.

74f5ea9291b28bfbba7b2f6878ee9b4a.jpg

My other hobby is jeeps, I'm building this one from scratch.

Nice! I had a Jeep fetish for a while too. I had a 1970 Jeepster Commando pickup. I still miss it.

I've dabbled in Control Line model airplanes since I was 10 years old. I'm 58 now. Had many Ringmasters and Flightstreaks over the years. Currently have a .60 Cavalier with an OS .59 engine.

This is a mid 1950's Sterling P-51 with a Fox .35 engine. It has been rebuilt many times and I don't think anything on it is original.

Latest posts

Back