(ORBO) Warrior

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After widening out the chainsaws, this one has kind of sat because I didn't have the other parts Togo with it.

Found this on the side of the road yesterday for Free.99

Shimano hub, sram derailed, grip shifts, and more, 24 speed...

Cleaned up well for a spray bombed something or other..., but... need the parts.

Building... riding...

images

Lottsa nice parts on that bike! :thumbsup:

images

Lottsa nice parts on that bike! [emoji106]
$$FREE.99.

Always a a good price!
No doubt, and that's gotta be perfectly centered or else...
I'm using an adapter on my BB.

Carl.
I'd like to use an adapter. Kinda overshot my bike budget by a lot on my other build. Will be patient and work the other components till next month. Will see what the budget looks like then decide.

Building... riding...

Truative adapter installed., i can get this build moving again. Been so busy with work barely had time to do much with'Building. Got a few rides in lately, but need to find some time to wrench.

Thinking a single ring up front for now. Will put the 7 gear on the back.

Thinking of putting a lighter front fork on. I have an light 80s Peugeot mtn bike fork somewhere. Will find it this weekend.

Should shifting, be riding and stopping by Sunday.

Building... riding...

Nice improvising on the chainstay dimples.

Nice improvising on the chainstay dimples.
It was the easier way to widen it to fit a 2.25 was lucky the bracket I used had the same arc .
I used that same Truativ adapter on my build. its a nice piece!
It was the best priced one out there.

Had to grid a little on the tubing coming down into the crank tube.l to clear one of the bolts and all was good. [emoji106]

Building... riding...

Tried the other MTB Fork and it didn't for quite right...

Put it back together with a different set of bars, makes the nose seem lighter. Put a softy seat on till I figure out what seat is right for it. That seat pist is stuck solid...

Building... riding...

I love the bikes sliding around that corner at Repack on the Klunkers film...
There's a place near me that might look very similar,
I'm hoping I can get a vid rollin' my bike thru it...

Carl.

I love the bikes sliding around that corner at Repack on the Klunkers film...
There's a place near me that might look very similar,
I'm hoping I can get a vid rollin' my bike thru it...

Carl.
I found some bulldozer tracks where I went today, not wide enuff to be repack, but have some room to let things go sideways. [emoji106]

Building... riding...

I found some bulldozer tracks where I went today, not wide enuff to be repack, but have some room to let things go sideways. [emoji106]

Building... riding...
More video brother...always fun to watch.

Carl.

MC, look like your new frame design could be called "Fire Breeze-ing Dragon"...if you know what I mean..:grin:

Latest posts

Back