(ORBO) Green Lantern finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20160331_092413_zps2rcyvaqz.jpg
20160331_092354_zpsiyketydj.jpg
20160331_092430_zpsngkv0cqy.jpg
20160331_092456_zpslehdggt6.jpg

There is a lot of things I still want to do on this bike but not on time, so here it is!
Frame; Dyno knockoff (Kustom Kruiser?)(gift from friend)
Seatpost; Generic (Stolen from another bike)
Seat; Plastic spider web knockoff (from stash)
Front wheel; generic (from stash)
Rear wheel; Chris King (pulled from dumpster, really!)
Brakes; generic V brakes (from stash)
Pedals; bear trap (stolen from another bike)
Stem; mid 90's milled alloy (from stash)
Brake levers/shifter; mismatched levers (from stash)
The only things I bought for this bike specifically are the cables and chain.
Since I hurt my back recently, I haven't had a chance to ride it yet, but hopefully soon!

Build thread; http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/orbo-green-lantern.97515/

Last edited:
You could have called it The Cucumber. Green, and way cool. :113:
Thank you :)
The name came from my friend who gave me the frame, he called it Green Lantern Green and the name stuck.:D

The redwalls contrast great with the green

Very nice! Well done capable OR klunker Rat for sure. Cool bike..

Frame; Dyno knockoff (Kustom Kruiser?)(gift from friend)
The frame is a Kulana Moon Dog. I've seen them pop up often on CL, but dismiss them as I wasn't a fan of the wavy cantilever bars...until now. Green Lantern looks great, one of my ORBO faves! I won't be looking over those frames anymore, I'll be looking for!

Great build,
Jason

Very nice! Well done capable OR klunker Rat for sure. Cool bike..
Thanks! The bars are XLT(?), I hate to say that I don't remember where I got them, but I really like flat sweep back bars.

The frame is a Kulana Moon Dog. I've seen them pop up often on CL, but dismiss them as I wasn't a fan of the wavy cantilever bars...until now. Green Lantern looks great, one of my ORBO faves! I won't be looking over those frames anymore, I'll be looking for!

Great build,
Jason
Thank you!
Good eye on the frame ID, I had no idea. I generally am not a fan either, but the price was right :grin:.
I like how long and low the bike looks, I hope to take it on a downhill path to see how it handles.

Latest posts

Back