Ontario Canada bike clubs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Aylmer Ont. (near St. Thomas) I'd be willing to travel to Woodstock for a few meets in the summer

Even if we could find (or start) something).in the London area.

Found a group for ratrod,custom ,motorized bikes and custom cars in Ontario its just starting out its on facebook called Outtsiders Ontario interested in getting to gather or meeting up in London, st Thomas,Woodstock areas in the summer car shows bike shows.

outlaw1 said:
Found a group for ratrod,custom ,motorized bikes and custom cars in Ontario its just starting out its on facebook called Outtsiders Ontario interested in getting to gather or meeting up in London, st Thomas,Woodstock areas in the summer car shows bike shows.

I just checked out their FB page, they seem to implicate ties to the Outlaw MC. I'm looking for something more family oriented but I may try to find them at shows this summer to see what they are about.

Hey local Southern Ontario guys, our Vintage Vélo cruise rides in and around Paris / Brantford have ended for this year, but will start again as soon as the weather permits in the spring.

This is an old thread but I'm located in Cambridge Ontario and I'm looking for a group or club to cruise with. Anything going on in my area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey local Southern Ontario guys, our Vintage Vélo cruise rides in and around Paris / Brantford have ended for this year, but will start again as soon as the weather permits in the spring.
Hey... Let me know when you will be organizing a ride next year .I may try and make it down from Peterborough..not many people with cruisers in my area... How many people get out for your rides?. Weather was great here on dec 27,,got out for a 2 hour ride,

Latest posts

Back