One - Liner.....New Photos added...page 1!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man builds like this make me want to get a girls Space-Liner/girls Schwinn, just so I cau use a TRM tank Fantastic build.

Man builds like this make me want to get a girls Space-Liner/girls Schwinn, just so I cau use a TRM tank Fantastic build.
Thanks! I highly encourage you to give it a shot! Had a lot of fun with the creative aspects of the tank and the mechanical fitting to the 'liner frame.

Killer build, everything came together perfectly, I really enjoyed watching this one come into being and it's evolution over the past few months. Great job.

Killer build, everything came together perfectly, I really enjoyed watching this one come into being and it's evolution over the past few months. Great job.
Thanks man! That means a lot! It was an evolution, well put.....

I liked watching the patina process and the flames. Cool direction to take the tank too.

Carl.

sent from my banana phone...

Way to go there chum you've built an other Rattastic bike . Really like this one hard to beat that TRM tank then you put you odd job back 40 magic spell on that thing & bam. You got a real head turner . Love it

Way to go there chum you've built an other Rattastic bike . Really like this one hard to beat that TRM tank then you put you odd job back 40 magic spell on that thing & bam. You got a real head turner . Love it
Thanks G! The tank was a lot of fun, hope you give it a shot one of these times. Rat on!

Very nice job! The video definitely deepens the appreciation for the effort.
Thanks! I really enjoyed the creative aspects of this build. Looking forward to seeing the Campground cruizer this winter! Let's ride!

Thanks! I really enjoyed the creative aspects of this build. Looking forward to seeing the Campground cruizer this winter! Let's ride!
Haven't been riding too much lately, man it is miserably hot out here this summer. We will definitely have to hook up for a ride. Cheers

Thanks Brett! The TRM tank would be a great canvas for your pin striping skills....:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back