One - Liner.....New Photos added...page 1!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OddJob

Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
OddJob and the BACK40 bike shed present: One - Liner....

onelinermoneyshot.jpg

This build was a creative challenge. The integration of the TRM Convertible tank with the girl's spaceliner frame was a cool opportunity for creative and constructive ideas. Thanks to all the fellow builders out there who offered input, critique, ideas, and interjected humor along the way. That's what it's all about for me!

Here is the link to the build thread for this bike:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...l-pics-complete-tour-de-park-vid-pg-17.98150/

finalphoto6.jpg

finalphoto12.jpg
IMG_20160607_164048.jpg
IMG_2492.JPG
IMG_20160518_174629.jpg
IMG_20160510_145443.jpg

And a compilation video of the build here.....

Attachments

• finalphoto1.jpg
    finalphoto1.jpg
    598.2 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
I really like how you repeated the spring feature from the sissy bar to the truss rods. Very nice touch.
Thanks! That was one of the most fun parts putting those together...

Love the flames. Lots of nice touches without being busy. Great color. Ride it hard.

furyus

Cool build OJ ! I wish I could have followed along throughout the build but life has had a strangle hold on me so the compilation was great for helping me catch up ! Nice use of hardware store components, the clamp kickstand is awesome , an RM tank and slicks round it out..."Killer":41::41::41:
Mark

Loved this build. Always top notch craftsmanship, ratisfying style with some really cool touches.

You made the TRM tank install look quite doable. Love what you did with it...:thumbsup:...rat on!

Cool build OJ ! I wish I could have followed along throughout the build but life has had a strangle hold on me so the compilation was great for helping me catch up ! Nice use of hardware store components, the clamp kickstand is awesome , an RM tank and slicks round it out..."Killer":41::41::41:
Mark
Thanks Mark! Appreciate your comments. Hoping life releases it's 'hold' on you so you can join in on another build-off soon!

It turned out well Lee, from the og rust to your rustification; the ghost flames to the springs. Bravo.:41:
Thanks Jim! This bike lent itself well to creative 'touches'....

Loved this build. Always top notch craftsmanship, ratisfying style with some really cool touches.

You made the TRM tank install look quite doable. Love what you did with it...:thumbsup:...rat on!
Thanks Chad! The TRM tank was really fun, I highly recommend giving it a try! It would work great for a shiny build too....:wink1: ...!

Latest posts

Back