One Day Build...Instant Gratification...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this bike went from Zero to RatRod in about 6 Hours...I had the chasis (the frame, the forks, the cranks and the fender) the rest is friction tape and spare parts...not so original, but old habits die hard...she runs great and it was a fantastic day for a bike ride today in the Bluegrass...special THANKS to El Duderino for the new "Fathers Day Tools"...

Crusty Racer was one of my favorite builds from BO8, you should enter this quickie masterpiece in BONINE!
Nice work! I really like the truss rods through the bars.

CWC representin'! Maybe a late 40's bike? The trussrods through the bars looks great. The patina on the bike along with the bobbed fender, dogleg cranks and skiptooth to boot really make it right. The crusty seat and handlebars are icing on the cake. Great job! Maybe a rusty dropstand would work too.

Wow, dude I wish I had you're "old habits". Six hours...I spend six hours just Staring at my parts.....o_O

That's one ratty BTR you got going there!
Man you better be really happy with you bar position going that route, but now I know what to do with those truss rods that came off girl's bikes!!!

Latest posts

Back