Old school BMX Pick DG/WEBCO/CLEM TWIN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you've had quite a week!

Some cool rare stuff this week! The Clem Twin crank arms are VERY cool (and rare). Nice finds!

Danimal said:
Is that a snapped Redline Flight crank?!?! And the wheels...26" Araya?

Yes to the snapped flight crank...Dude was a beast...lol all rims are ukia 20 x 1-3/8 and one set of 24" Pro Class

Rick

Danimal said:
That is what I noticed!!! A broken Flight crank!????WHAT? Those don't break, ever!

That DG is a regular one, chromo, 1" headtube, lrg. B.b., Rare......
Please let us know what's for sale.

rlhender said:
Danimal said:

Yes to the snapped flight crank...Dude was a beast...lol all rims are ukia 20 x 1-3/8 and one set of 24" Pro Class

Rick

If you can get the sprocket of the crank, would you sell it? I got a redline cruiser lacking a sprocket

TuckTuck said:
rlhender said:
Danimal said:

Rick

If you can get the sprocket of the crank, would you sell it? I got a redline cruiser lacking a sprocket

I think I have 6 redline sprockets, what size do you need?

those Ukia 20 1 3/8 rims are cool..but no one wanted them much BITD -I guess that's why there was pile sitting around? I HOWEVER did race with these rims in 1981 and 1982 in my 13/14x classes when everyone else was using the hot new Araya/comp3 wheels. For awhile I even used older street tires(aftermarket Schwinn Fastback tires) for low rolling resistance. Back then I was considered crazy...but it is how alot of people "roll" today on modern BMX tracks.

rlhender said:
Danimal said:

Rick

After looking a little closer the crank that snapped was an off brand....

Latest posts

Back