Old member, back again.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Colin, I use to run a shop called Mulholland Shopworks (hence the username) I built and customized bicycles, & pinstriped. I closed shop for good in 2019. I’m just a lover of bikes, whether motorcycle or old school Stingrays etc... Built and owned some pretty sick bikes over the years, been featured on websites and my bikes were displayed at shows. Was in clubs and all that but now I’m just here to appreciate the art and the ride itself.

2F7C03F7-8CD0-48D2-9633-0DDFBEE1DD31.jpeg

“Phantom Janis” Featured in Kustomized Bicycle Magazine’s (RIP) Reader’s Rides in 2016

750557BC-84E1-431B-B6EB-FDF25A08AAD7.jpeg

My current bike during a run back in 2019

B282BBBE-3F5B-4844-8325-C4CD34E7C5B5.jpeg

My old LA Cycles Big Mo circa 2012 when I first joined RRB

E06AB475-0B91-477C-AD11-EF7F58B55D06.jpeg

“Drag Queen” circa 2015, this photo was shot 15 minutes after I finished the build. The fork was made by Chad Morgan of Chop Shop and this build was featured on Pedaler’s Circle in 2016.

UPDATE: I got a brand new website that hosts my art, my writings as well as my bikes. If you would like to check it out this is the link: The Art of Colin Mulholland (webs.com) And also here some new photos for yah. The first one is me on my kustomized Jesse James West Coast Choppers bike, this bike will be used for drag racing and is still in the works. The second one is my wife with my personal Schwinn OCC Stingray.

me on bike.jpg

echopper.jpg

UPDATE: I got a brand new website that hosts my art, my writings as well as my bikes. If you would like to check it out this is the link: The Art of Colin Mulholland (webs.com) And also here some new photos for yah. The first one is me on my kustomized Jesse James West Coast Choppers bike, this bike will be used for drag racing and is still in the works. The second one is my wife with my personal Schwinn OCC Stingray.

View attachment 153080
View attachment 153082
Did you do anything special to get the apes on the Stingray your wife is posing with?

Latest posts

Back