old bike with 'new' tank

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this bike in early summer but I never really liked it. It came with a matching year and color womens tank bike but this mens bike didn't have a tank. I was trying to sell them locally as a pair but as it turned out a guy came along and only wanted the womens bike so that still left me with this bike I didn't really like. It's a nice riding bike but I'm trying to keep my addiction in line and want to only own 6 or 7 tank bikes. Then a few weeks ago this tank came up for sale over on the cabe. I ended up buying it. Now I'm happy.... another tank bike to add to my collection!
stuff097.jpg
Now if I could just find that guy and get him to sell me the matching womens bike back :)

Nice find! Seems like there has been a bunch of these base model Columbia tank bikes showing up lately but thats the first ive seen in that color.

Bri-in-RI said:
Nice find! Seems like there has been a bunch of these base model Columbia tank bikes showing up lately but thats the first ive seen in that color.

I think there are almost enough to start a Columbian Cartel. :)

You must be living right to snag that matching tank, especially in that odd color. 8) Completes a nice bike. Gary

Latest posts

Back