Off brand 3spd muscle bike, badged "Roddy" Need info on it

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ran into this today on my way back home from work. It's probably going to the for sale section. I'm not really into muscle bike's and I figured someone on here might want it, atleast for parts. It's got a sweet looking banana seat that should clean up good.Everything works besides the speedo , heck the tube's are holding air so far( after i took the pics , should of first huh lol... The frame design it's cool I like the rear dropouts. Don't know anything about it beside's it being badged as a Roddy. I figured it's a dept store bike rebranded or what not. Anyway what do you guys think it's worth if anything .... lol Hope I didn't pay too much but I'm not worried all that much with that 52' Phantom I scored not to long ago for cheap. =D (Still cleaning her btw) Thanks guys and if you need better pictures, more, or want to take it off my hands let me know I'll respond a.s.a.p. again thanks !

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0232.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

Interesting bike, definately an import with the 3 piece european cranks.

I've seen Roddy bikes that were 70s or 80s Huffy frames rebadged, but never a canti style one.

cool find.

Green Dragon said:
Interesting bike, definately an import with the 3 piece european cranks.

I've seen Roddy bikes that were 70s or 80s Huffy frames rebadged, but never a canti style one.

cool find.

Thanks man ! Yeah the frame style is what caught my eye at first well that and the bars

sent you a PM on the bike.

ratina said:
I had a similar one, I was told it was a Rapido

Hey thanks !! I just googled it and in Google images a red one popped up that look's very clos,e although alot nicer lol

Fisch - That is real close to mine ! Rear dropouts are different tho

arpicker - I'm working on a deal now to sell the bike whole, sorry man you're a couple hours late but if it doesn't work out we'll talk

Thanks again guys for the quik replies and info !

bike2112 said:
Here is the Rand and hope it helps out.

DSCN4175-1.jpg

DSCN4176.jpg

DSCN4177.jpg
No kidding man that is dead on same tires and all. Looks like yours had a diff seat but yeah def a rebranded brother of it !

Latest posts

Back