OC Baby

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69CE4864-1100-44A5-9899-4E2F20BB466E.jpeg
63206C86-7C7E-46D7-AE94-EE8F36F86A8D.jpeg
8F5620CC-DF3F-4CC9-9C9C-E467463E29B7.jpeg

Mock up complete. She rolls, She rolls!!!! Now I’ll tear her back down and start with the details.

I like that fat tri-roller! The only thing that seems 'plain' about it is the basket. Could you do a crate, or some kind of flat bed maybe? Hot rod it!

And, you need this Surly bicycles sticker for the back of the seat:
assfatsticcker.jpg

I like that fat tri-roller! The only thing that seems 'plain' about it is the basket. Could you do a crate, or some kind of flat bed maybe? Hot rod it!

And, you need this Surly bicycles sticker for the back of the seat:
View attachment 96773

Love the basket idea. I plan on a bent bar seat post so the basket may have to go anyway. Need an old wood crate that will tuck nicely under the seat.

Or the keg. Pretty sweet idea as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killer rear end on that bad boy. What tires did you use? Motorcycle tires can fit on those OCC rims.

Killer rear end on that bad boy. What tires did you use? Motorcycle tires can fit on those OCC rims.

They’re off an old 20” Mongoose fat tire bike. Another cheap purchase off craigslist/Facebook market hanging in the boneyard.

Where can I find a custom seat post? Just went on Chop Shop Customz Facebook page and it appears he is no longer producing?

Where can I find a custom seat post? Just went on Chop Shop Customz Facebook page and it appears he is no longer producing?
It looks like Chad aka ChopShopCustomz has ended his 10 yr run of producing seat posts and other custom goodies for bikes.

You could try Porkchop and see if his seat posts will meet your needs. There are really only 3 seat tube sizes that were used during the building of most of the bikes we use to rat rod. Here is his link: https://porkchopbmx.com/

It looks like Chad aka ChopShopCustomz has ended his 10 yr run of producing seat posts and other custom goodies for bikes.

You could try Porkchop and see if his seat posts will meet your needs. There are really only 3 seat tube sizes that were used during the building of most of the bikes we use to rat rod. Here is his link: https://porkchopbmx.com/

Thanks Odd Jobs. Not sure Porkchop will do a solid pipe with a custom angle bend. Looks like I can find that 7/8 solid pipe pretty easily. I’ll just need to find someone here in my area to put a bend on it.
Maybe I’ll look into getting a break and bending some myself[emoji16]

I actually like the wire basket. You could weave something thru it if you wanted. I've seen some pretty cool wire baskets woven with cloth, but your imagination is the limit as to what you can use. I like it.

Carl. :crazy:

Latest posts

Back