nrs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The folder bike is a Peugeot NS (new style). So it will be a NRS (new rat style) :p
nrs1.jpg

nrs2.jpg

cruisinfornia said:
dude, your welds look like chewing gum.

Heck they're better than the majority of the welds I've done, and certainly nothing that couldn't be grinded and smooth some. I'm liking the idea of doing something cool with a folder, it seems like they usually just get cosmetically updated, not a complete profile chance. I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure :mrgreen:

Keep it up, man!

Huero Fabulous said:
cruisinfornia said:
dude, your welds look like chewing gum.

Maybe he's just learning! I'm sure that your 1st welds weren't perfect!

I have seen worse. It looks like he is using a wirefeed welder with flux core wire which is almost impossible to get nice clean welds with. Trust me that is what I use and my first welds look almost this bad but I ground them down and they have held up for a couple years now. My welds are looking better but I am going to buy a gas kit for my welder as soon as I have the extra cash.

cool! i can see it being difficult to pedal? but i defiantly like the look of it! :mrgreen:

kool deal i like it just run the seat high with a naner seat and you will be fine. i do see one possible issue and only reason i say is cause i built a whole frame before noticing it was gonna be a problem. your chain line looks like the bottom is gonna hit the frame unless you use some sort of chain guide system. maybe just toss a chain on and see or maybe you already have. oh and is that fork stock thats way cool!!

Nice! Is it not unconfortable when rideung? Lookslike your knes would hit your arms?

It is not confortable at all but ridable.
You have to care when you turn because the front tire touch the pedal. and beware that your hand touch your foot. That s all.
Good sensations anyway.

Today make a box for the chain and the frame.
nrs12.jpg

cut a chainguard.
nrs13.jpg

Et voilà.
nrs14.jpg

irzouts said:
Thx SkR8Pn. You are everywhere ! :D

Today transmission, and it works very well. I try my machine on a straight road no problem 8)
nrs10.jpg

nrs11.jpg

lol, yes it becoming that way. The chain router/transmission is great! 8)

Latest posts

Back