Nouveau Style

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20200815_081837.jpg

I wanted to build a practical commuter bike that had a touch of craziness.

It started as a poorly Peugeot NS "shopper" bike. The NS stands for Nouveau Style, something I learnt half way through the build.
There has been metal working, painting, stickering, upholstering, wiring, wrenching and a little cursing!

Build thread:

https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/nouveau-style-previously-shop-rod.111071/
I've really enjoyed making it and rides lovely
20200809_153602.jpg

20200809_153631.jpg

How it started out:
DSC_1843.JPG

Last edited:
This bike flows so well together! Everything 'fits' the intended style / mode. Great work! :thumbsup:

If you want, you could add some process photos to this thread to remind folks ( those that didn't follow too closely along the way ) of all the custom work that went into this build.

I really like this bike and its "touch of craziness!"

I love the front wheel cover, just checked out your build thread and was surprised to find it came so late in the development process, because to me it it makes the bike! Along with the paint scheme, and its inverted application between front and rear

very cool!

Last edited:
This is killer! I haven’t checked your thread since you were making the rear boxes. It turned out perfect!

Killer fun details abound on this lil shopper!
Great build!
CONGRATS!

Latest posts

Back