BO15 Nouveau Style (previously Shop-rod)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway I do have one more modification which is going to totally transform the look. I'm still not 100% on it, so it might not happen. But I think it will.
Definitely on the "wild side"......

Wiring roulette!
Hardly any gas left in the soldering iron..

Lol

DSC_2121.JPG

It's already shaping up to be a classy build. Gonna be fun to see it get a little wild too.

Anyway I do have one more modification which is going to totally transform the look. I'm still not 100% on it, so it might not happen. But I think it will.
Definitely on the "wild side"......
Vinyl wrap kit ?

I've also finished the wiring of the lights and USB socket. You can see the little on/off button at the bottom. I wanted the switch to light up orange, but it looks more yellow. Oh well!
DSC_2149.JPG

I think the foam seal has pushed the doors a little out. This means the wood slats are no longer equally spaced. Fortunately its an easy thing to fix as I screwed them on, not glued.

So that's the panniers done?

Er, no! Now I'm going to line the insides with leather/faux leather..... Maybe to match the saddle if I can pluck up the courage to use the Mrs beast of a sewing machine lol

That really looks groovy! I could see that rolling through the Mod streets of London back in the day. Nice work!

Is that a Spacely Sprocket or a Coswell Cog?

Latest posts

Back