Nothing Special im afraid! Schwinn & Bratz bike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, thought it was silly updating my 'intro' every time i alter my bike or get a new one so thought i should shift it over here :D
Nothing flash going on though i'm afraid!! Still got my ''Costco'' Schwinn Ruler now with apehangers fitted and flat black paint to come.....
STP80754.jpg

....And after insperation from other forum members [thanks!] bought my sons a Bratz Bike yesterday....we have started pulling it apart and removing stickers etc. lovely bike for £40 i think! ......
STP80741.jpg

We are looking for another!

Good deal,another Bratz owner on here! I have 2 of them that I converted to "Grape Krates" and am looking for another to convert to a full blown Lowrider bike.

It looks like the English Bratz bikes had caliper brakes and the U.S. bikes were coaster brake.

MagicRat said:
Good deal,another Bratz owner on here! I have 2 of them that I converted to "Grape Krates" and am looking for another to convert to a full blown Lowrider bike.

It looks like the English Bratz bikes had caliper brakes and the U.S. bikes were coaster brake.

I thought they where just running no brakes! I've kept the rear caliper on for now [i dont want me son crashing lol!] but am looking for a suitable coaster wheel.....these bikes are great for what they cost secondhand and seem hardly used :D

BankerRAt said:
Hey never discount your bikes! Weather or not its a $1000 bike or a $10 bike. Its a bike nonethless and all are appreciated 8)
:D :D Its comments like this that make this forum so special! cheers mate! :D :D

Thank you, i had a good platform to start with and it was for the grankid!!

bigdumbhead said:
love the orange schwinn and that bratz isn't too bad either.

Cheers! The Schwinn is a real pleasure to ride espesh with the new bars! The 'bratz' is perfect size for my son's and me at times lol!! ...though the steering is very light for him ...so a bit of a wobly ride!

Jon like the colours on your bratz ....like the Harley racing colours they go nice together :) .

Not sure of the correct colour name but its very, very close to Ford Electric Orange, that they use on the ST Focus over here. A paint mixer may be able to search on his scheme in the States for it under European fords?

Low dollar or high, its not the money its the imagination. you can take a $2 bike and make it look like a million thats what low bucks all about!!!
And thank you Boris but i cant take the credit for the colors it was the gran-kid, she's 12!!
Im a big fan of yellow and black that schwinn's a winner here!

Yup,I just picked up my third Bratz bike for the princely sum of 20 clams.

THIS one will be a semi un-rideable slammed Lowrider!

:DCHEERS! :D Also love the colour purple! My son just wanted to get it as far from a Bratz bike as he could! We are going to have a go at spraying the rims red next....... just wish ours [England] came with coaSter brakes like yours do :mrgreen: !

crackedpiston said:
And I'm fairly sure Bratz bikes only had clamp brakes over here in Oz too... (I hate clamp brakes :x )
AGREED! Its the cables i hate and all the cluter!!....anyway...got some 68 spoke wheels off a 'bmx lad' i work with for a tenner so they are on now! :D
STP81394.jpg

...Also had to move the bars back a bit, my son keeps sliding back the seat and cant reach them!

Latest posts

Back