Not sure?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not sure what it is but is cool. 8) All the letters are off the gaurd and missing badge between headlights. Some dummy didnt know about steel wool and painted it with chrome paint :x , but it will come off :wink: . What is it, who made it?
Picture41072.jpg

Picture41077.jpg

Picture41069.jpg

Im seeing J.C higginess.. rear rack front rack.. I am half sleep tho.. lol

Markm said:
Flightliner!!!!!!!
Its not paint...its chrome!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The chrome has been covered with the cheezie chrome paint, I am going to clean it off with some paint thinner.
Also did Western Flyer put out one of these kind of bikes, I have a very similar shaped gaurd that is a Western Flyer.

:oops: :oops:
sorry, couldnt tell from the pic!!
I think Murray, Sears, and others all had their versions. Usually with the big, pointed dropouts, two tone forks with or without springers, and the racks

hey i just found one of these too...

im going to shine up the chrome... any idea whats best to use???

ive always used barkeepers best friend on my hubcaps... im going to start with that...
010104010303011606200803119fd1b3adf.jpg

bolerg said:
hey i just found one of these too...

im going to shine up the chrome... any idea whats best to use???

ive always used barkeepers best friend on my hubcaps... im going to start with that...
010104010303011606200803119fd1b3adf.jpg
Sometimes you may need to start with the steel wool before using polish, depends on how bad it is. I try not to use anything more course than 000 steel wool unless I have to. If you look in the gallery under "If you polish it will shine" you will see this bike all cleaned up! 8)

Latest posts

Back