NO uSe fOR a NaME!!! (aka Checkered Past)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, they're going to happen...If I can't get the tape to stay stuck then I will be masking and painting. With all of the work involved with the duct tape, I should have painted them from the gate. Time will tell...I have clear on them right now and the tape hasn't lifted yet. Fingers crossed. :D

Less than 4 weeks before the checkered flag drops. How are those checkered wheels coming along?

Ahhhh man. called out. No progress to speak of. I've had a lot of crap come up that I am dealing with. it would take nothing short of a miracle to complete this thing on time. If I had the cash right now for paint and the rest of the parts I need, I might squeak by but it isn't looking good. Unfortunately, the grey cloud over my head won't lift until mid August so we'll see I guess. I've done all that I can without spending any more money. You guys know how it goes.

No worries buddy. It's pretty typical in the Build Off for great plans to stall because "Life Happens".
For BO6 and BO7, only half of the builds completed on time, so don't feel bad.
Hope your grey clouds disappear soon. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back