No Mask Needed

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Jul 1, 2010
Roanoke Rapids, NC
If you followed my first build, Donkey Kong Loves Dubstep, you’ll see I really didn’t love it. So I grabbed a modified Huffy frame from the shed and threw parts at until I finished. Not much more to say, enjoy and if you want to buy this bike or the Donk and you can come get it, hit me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Jul 1, 2010
Roanoke Rapids, NC
This bike is for sale locally, but just like this thread, no interest after a week. Haha

Mar 7, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Someone who appreciates it will come along. We're a specialized little niche group that usually flies under the radar. As for me, I can't resist a nice old straightbar with truss rods, and yours is a beauty. Well done!

Reactions: yoothgeye

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Jul 1, 2010
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Someone who appreciates it will come along. We're a specialized little niche group that usually flies under the radar. As for me, I can't resist a nice old straightbar with truss rods, and yours is a beauty. Well done!
I’ve never sold or tried to sell one of my build-off bikes for the past 10 years, this was built on a whim and listed on a whim as well. It’s cool but just doesn’t fit my current collection.

Jan 23, 2011
Philly
WAY TO GO YOOTH!! LOOKS GREAT TO ME.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Reactions: yoothgeye

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Great to have you back in the build off brother! Great work on this one.
My favorite pic is the one with you wearing two nanner seat sleeves with the bat.
Nice Bat Rod!
CONGRATS!

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles