RRBBO13 no.13

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Jul 1, 2010
Roanoke Rapids, NC
I'd hate to lose that patina too. There is a product called Goo Gone that comes in a spray bottle, it sprays out like a gel and penetrates adhesive and does't hurt paint.

Reactions: HuffDaddy
Jan 10, 2013
Northville, Michigan
Thanks for all the ideas for removing the reflector tape. I'm going to try them all. I wonder what's under the tape? Could I be so lucky and find the same patina, I can hope!

Jan 10, 2013
Northville, Michigan
I feel like I'm falling behind, I work too much. I have been figuring out details. I have a couple seats to pick from that I think will work. Also, since the bike has the upper bracket already for a Monark springer, I'm going to try to turn the fork into a springer. And if I can't save the patina, I have a couple back-up plans. More on that later and pictures!

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
My rims came in the mail over the weekend, I dropped them off at me favorite bike shop to have these hubs put in them. Yes, it's true, I don't know how to spoke a wheel. These wheels might look familiar, I bought them from KingFish a while back.
I'd be able to tell you if they looked familiar, if I could see them! :bigsmile:

All I see is a little icon and