***** NIRVE Bikes *****

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't see a thread for Nirve bikes. So here's my Cannibal I picked up last weekend.
7cc774abe1c2830c703410b471d3f12d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Funny you mention that,the Nirve chopper is the what your bike reminded me of when you first posted it.
Thank you! There’s a guy who rides around town on one, and that’s what inspired me to get a bike and build it like that. I didn’t know what it was until recently, but they are so cool and I want one so bad! I really should get something more practical like a touring bike since I already have a chopper, but I’m keeping my eyes out for one of these, I have to get one at some point.

Thank you! There’s a guy who rides around town on one, and that’s what inspired me to get a bike and build it like that. I didn’t know what it was until recently, but they are so cool and I want one so bad! I really should get something more practical like a touring bike since I already have a chopper, but I’m keeping my eyes out for one of these, I have to get one at some point.
Check the pawnshops in your area, I bought one for $125 back in about 2010.

They are discontinued as far I know. My 2004 is buyable but not cheap & probably over priced to some -Monark Fenders. It could be had for a Nice Monark Deep Fender or Firestone Cruiser/Super Deluxe tank bike pretty complete. Maybe even a CWC tank bike. Eventually it'll look similar to a Basman but Better ;)

Latest posts

Back