Night of the flightliner -FINISHED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I spent my Friday night mocking up a "toolbox" still trying to get the curve right to match up with the tank, leaning towards the second one... thoughts?
fe21732a0e8a944721e19c4629379ed1.jpg

d668c8177efcc2d270e1e2b9ed8355a2.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I like the crescent moon shape of the first one, but the second one fits the shape of the box better.

Finally getting some parts in, I see why you guys accumulate over the year... its hard to find some things... at least at reasonable prices...

Found this stem that I think really goes well with the flow of the bike... as well as a rat trap springer fork!

6132461c43b1ae856df42a2c90103671.jpg

And I figured I'd bring the headlights up to modern day... LED! Super excited about these!

5ab1b8f702d53e7a3cb6b8df67a44e20.jpg

2178673d70a7d11008bafd747738d45f.jpg

Looks good nothing like trying to scramble for part in the middle of a build off . Three months seem like a long time & before ya no it there's a week left .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good nothing like trying to scramble for part in the middle of a build off . Three months seem like a long time & before ya no it there's a week left .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you mean there's only a week left????? J/K

Where do you get your seat leather? I need to do the same thing! The nose on 2 of my Wright seats have bad damage/broke off!

Nice work on the lights!! Gotta remember this trick!

Where do you get your seat leather? I need to do the same thing! The nose on 2 of my Wright seats have bad damage/broke off!

Nice work on the lights!! Gotta remember this trick!
I've got a buddy who does leather work, I'll ask him once I drop the mold off and let ya know!

Wow hadn't seen this one in a while. Had to buy me a sheet of that carbon fiber wrap.

Headlights look cool. Love the rim/tire combo and can't wait to see this seat deal.

Latest posts

Back