New York City and bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So its my last night in the city...and I am going to miss the NYC bike culture and the sheer number of awesome bikes. Plenty of Raleighs, the good schwinns, old Hawthornes and even a couple of Rollfasts...not to mention all the single speed and fixies. A few ratty bikes, and just overall jealousy from me. I am going to be upset coming home to Texas where good bikes are rare or sporting jacked up prices. :D

AWwww mannn... I wished I had read this sooner, I could've taken you to see some some really cool vintage bike clubs. Well next time your in the NY, Send me a pm. :mrgreen:

Dan Jose said:
AWwww mannn... I wished I had read this sooner, I could've taken you to see some some really cool vintage bike clubs. Well next time your in the NY, Send me a pm. :mrgreen:
I will man... we wanted to come over to Brooklyn but we ran out of time. My wife loves the City, who knows - we may move there eventually.

Nice to make your acquaintance, I'm Bo.

BoLiles said:
Dan Jose said:
I will man... we wanted to come over to Brooklyn but we ran out of time. My wife loves the City, who knows - we may move there eventually.

Nice to make your acquaintance, I'm Bo.

Nice to meet you also. Don't be a stranger.

Latest posts

Back