New Walmart Fat Tire Bike coming in a couple weeks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8r

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mongoose.jpg
Just a heads up.....I have personally confirmed that there will in fact be a new "Beast" available in a couple weeks or so that comes with disc brakes and a 1x7 speed rear freewheel and rear derailure for less than $300. It's not going to be called the Beast but something else. If anyone is one the verge of buying a Beast, just wait. There will also be a 20" kids fat bike coming out too. We are going to have some very happy bike modders very soon!

Last edited:
I heard they are going to call it the "Beauty"

The big one is gonna be named after this guy. And the little one will be Mini Me.
GetInMyBelly-1.jpg

Last edited:
Red rims too. Wonder how many of these parts will end up in BONINE?

I've got a new beast arriving today. Wondering if I should have waited? The only part I really like on the new one is the fork and thread less headset. Or at least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself.

I've got a new beast arriving today. Wondering if I should have waited? The only part I really like on the new one is the fork and thread less headset. Or at least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself.
I am sure there will be something wrong with it, (crossed threads, scratches, dents?) why not just return it?

Luke.

I would return it, but it was paid for thru my work. I gave them cash and they used their card. It would be a totalI pain to return it just to buy another in a week. I'm planning on completely cutting it up anyway. The only parts on the new one I would want would be the headset and front hub. So probably not worth the hassle.

Latest posts

Back