<New W@ve> another build for the books...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If I find the time I plan on making a fun Klunker out of this 40's CWC , I need to get my photobucket account straightened out, but here's a link
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=69526#p671783

001-1_zps51c20450.jpg

004-1_zpsfef73d31.jpg

Re: IRONCLAD......

I put the photos in for you, I hope they are the right ones. :?

Build another pretty bike!

Love those CWCs. Someday I will find one.
Good luck!

Gameplan, I called it a Klunker ,but in reality it will be closer to a 26" BMX . Freewheel hub, I just came across another Schwinn Sidewinder as a parts source, I will probably go the route of "what if" , CWC built a BMX, thats my theme and I'm sticking to it. Oh yeah this will be built on the cheap...aka fun!!!

Gold Street Customs said:
Gameplan, I called it a Klunker ,but in reality it will be closer to a 26" BMX . Freewheel hub, I just came across another Schwinn Sidewinder as a parts source, I will probably go the route of "what if" , CWC built a BMX, thats my theme and I'm sticking to it. Oh yeah this will be built on the cheap...aka fun!!!
nice concept this should be cool

Troy

Well some progress, it all came apart like butter :D seatpost,stem,crank,pedals,fork,even the adjusters came out of the rear dropouts, and since I bought my paint today. The name may have to change, just don't fit the colors...., and there will be some CWC parts up for sale real soon.

wow an easy disassembly that dose not happen every day!!!

Troy

Re: Name Change..<New W@ve>

man am glad the 80's are cool again my wardrobe is in style!!! and, by any name this ride will be cool!

Troy

Re: <New W@ve> a few parts 4 da build

sharmangasaurusrex said:
I'm a huge fan of new wave music, and the fashion that accompanied the it, so I will be following this build and am looking forward to something Gary Numan-esque!

We're building bikes here...not cars.

kim_dude said:
sharmangasaurusrex said:
I'm a huge fan of new wave music, and the fashion that accompanied the it, so I will be following this build and am looking forward to something Gary Numan-esque!

:lol: This would be a great bike to ride down in the park.

Machine Age Victim said:
kim_dude said:
sharmangasaurusrex said:

Whats really funny is everybody around my little town are low key/country, with that said I figure I will feel like Kevin Bacon in Footloose riding around town when I'm done :lol:

Machine Age Victim said:
kim_dude said:
sharmangasaurusrex said:

With your electric friends!

Well not exactly procrastinating, I had to fix the 'Wise Guy" it has been down due to two flats on the rear wheel (double rim) I had to reline the wheels now trying to line it back up in the frame since clearance is challenging, this bike has been mothballed too long!!!
I hope to at least have a mock up by the end of this weekend of <New W@ve> :wink:

There it is. I knew there was another build off bike with flipped ramshorns and I haven't been able to find it.
I love "Wise Guy". That paint is insane. Hope you don't mind me "borrowing" the flipped billy goats. :)

Latest posts

Back