New to here!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been watching for a while, seen alot of cool stuff on here and want to be a part. I already have the addiction, as most of you have. Sometimes it is so bad that my wife is jealous of the time I spend with the bikes. I mostly like the ballooners but have many others. Here are some pics of some of my collection. The John Deere bike was my first attempt at a restoration, it was a Western Flyer repop. What do you think?
Picture121.jpg
typhoon1.jpg
Picture106.jpg
Picture101.jpg
Picture3021.jpg
Picture3091.jpg
Picture018.jpg

i'm in florida, and yea there arnt that many of us in the southeast, but there are a few on this site that are :p love the bikes, i just snagged one of the western flyers on the ebay i love yours :)

Man...that group shot is incredible....love the display!

I'd like to see a large shot of the red and white one that's sitting on the ground.

Rat Rod said:
Man...that group shot is incredible....love the display!

I'd like to see a large shot of the red and white one that's sitting on the ground.
Here is the best pic of the red Hawthorne its at a different angle and a little closer. Its a great mostly original rider, even rides on indian head whitewalls!
hawthorn1.jpg

Latest posts

Back