NEW RRB SHIRT CONCEPT......MAYBE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I've been thinking about having another round of the Speed Forum shirts made up, but this time maybe putting the design on the back and maybe a small bit of artwork on the front center. I know some of you have asked for art on the pocket area...but every time I try putting artwork there I'm quickly brought back to 1989 and the designer in me screams...NOOOOOOOOO!!!! :lol:

So anyway...wondering who might be interested in one of these at $25 a pop?

speedforumshirt_back.gif

I like it... I'd wear it. I'd like it better if the sprocket-n-crossbones was bigger if it's going to be on the front, maybe with just the website address under it?

Another alternative I like a lot is to keep the Pedalpower Speedforum on the front, and like a Schwinn shirt I have, put the little logo on the back center, small, below the collar.

For us in cooler climates, stuff on the back often gets covered up a lot of the year.... just a thought.

But I'm glad you're reissuing them, I was sort of bummed out and also excited that they sold out.
--Rob

Any chance of a 3 X ? I know real mens sizes cost more, but I'd pop. :roll:

Here's the pocket area design....I guess it's not so bad after all. :wink:

speedforumshirt_back2.gif

I'll let ya know about the 3XL size...shouldn't be an issue.

Rat Rod said:
Here's the pocket area design....I guess it's not so bad after all. :wink:

speedforumshirt_back2.gif

I'll let ya know about the 3XL size...shouldn't be an issue.

thats awesome!! I will finally pop for schwag if you get a couple of those those in 2xlt ... and if only you could do just the front on a couple polo's so i can wear em to work.. :mrgreen:

if not, how about a little per unit licensing and a PDF so I can get some made ?? :roll:

1989 was a very good year...... :mrgreen:

Nice shirt. I'll pop a quarter for the 'pocket area design' version in Large, please :)

Methinks NLCTVWguy has a bit of a point about having the big graphic on front and little crank-n-bones centered in back below collar. Don't want to belabor this-- it is your shirt/business, etc, but......
This is common to a lot of printed shirts worn by active peeps, who wear backpacks, hydro-packs, etc-- art on back is hidden.
Also, shirts with art on back are fine and cool if you're not sitting, or wearing a jacket, etc so other peeps can't see the art.
If not a major headache, maybe offer 2 versions-- this one and one with artworks flopped front to back, etc.

I'm not a business type peep, really don't want to be, or tell you how to run yours-- just a consumer offering ideas..... and waiting for details to get a shirt :)

A little background...

I sold 200 of these back in the spring with the big design on the front only.

I had several people request the design on the back so that's why I was thinking about offering this design as an alternative.

Elmer said:
Any chance of a 3 X ? I know real mens sizes cost more, but I'd pop. :roll:

X2 you're not the only one!

I vote for the front center, back large version. I'll buy one in large.

Latest posts

Back