Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i just joined this forum and think its a gr8 site. i read a reply from ratrod that said its a good idea to post an intro of myself or people on this site won't trust a newmember. i have been selling on ebay for about 8 years and over 500 positive feedback, and a couple of negatives (you can't please everyone). on ebaay go to advance search and items by seller, type in goldz56 and click on my id and it will bring up my feedback, judge for yourself. i have over 500 old bikes and a ton of parts to sell. if anyone wants something don't ask what i have because its too much to list, tell me what you want i probably have it. i posted a picture the other day of a 20'' bike that i am going to rat with old parts from different bikes, i will post more pictures when its done. you guys have a neat site here with lots of communication, keep it up.
[email protected]

Thanks Kev, i can poste some pics but i'm not into riding i just like old bikes and have been collecting them for many years now its time to clean out the barn cause i need to sell my property and head south.

goldz56 said:
Thanks Kev, i can poste some pics but i'm not into riding i just like old bikes and have been collecting them for many years now its time to clean out the barn cause i need to sell my property and head south.
Well if you moving south, bring those parts down to Valdosta, Georgia!

Latest posts

Back