New member intro. Yay.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all.
I have been in to bikes for some time now. I run a community used bike shop here in Southern MN. If you need a part, I probably have it.

I have owned hundreds of bikes, and my collection constantly changes. I was just turned on to this site and I'm stoked! A lot of really cool projects!

I'm currently building a Schwinn Tornado rat bike. I don't have any pictures yet, but once it's complete I will make sure they are posted here first.

Until then, here are a couple of my past projects.

Hiawatha Rat, 24x3" rear tire.

c373.jpg

1946 Hawthorne Rat, Random springer fork, drum brake rear hub twisted laced and respaced to work on the front, custom skip tooth freewheel and all natural rust.

DCP03587.jpg

And also some of my riders/commuters-

Raleigh Sport SS touring bike-

DSC02720.jpg

Cannondale SS commuter-

DSC02611.jpg

Schwinn cruiser SS Snow commuter-

DCP03077.jpg

Bridgestone Kabuki Rain commuter-

Bridgestoneone.jpg

My DH race bike-

dh.jpg

Gravity bike (the one on the right wrapped in duct tape)

gbikes.jpg

I also make furniture and artwork out of old bicycle parts to help cover the shop rent.

DSC02341.jpg

Lamp003.jpg

DSC02500.jpg

MarkBrauer-1.jpg

Check it out here- http://www.mnartists.org/beau_layman

And my autos-

1980 VW Scirocco S, 65,000 original-

DSC02234.jpg

'73 Morris Mini-

1234.jpg

'58 Fiat pedal car rat project-

DSC01478.jpg

DSC02647.jpg

DSC02646.jpg

Anyway, that's my intro. I look forward to being here.

One last photo of the giant art piece we mowed in to a hill this past Summer!

The Crop Cycle

cropcycle.jpg

I'm so digging that glass table 8) if it was in Holland I would buy it for sure.
The shadows of that floorlamp are also very clever !
On the cropcircle: brilliantly placed aside the highway, just a shame there isn't a trafficjam happening :lol:

Oh yeah...great bikes too :mrgreen:

very cool picts and welcome. love the first two cruisers in your post, you beat me to the idea of a winter cruiser which also looks great, awesome creative artwork but i don't understand the picture of the topless woman or person in the rear spokes of the cannondale. remember this is a family enviorment, but otherwise, cool.

I had movement when I saw that old Bridgestone. thanks for all the pictures and welcome. Hope you post up often.

Latest posts

Back