New member from the UK.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi came across this site looking for parts, Rekindled interest in bikes when someone enquired about purchasing my daughters Long Beach Cruiser.
I ended up using it to have a ride out with the guys!
Tuesday cruiser bike night at the coast.
So I start looking for parts to make it a bit more individual and it needs some lights for the winter months, I come across an ad on a secont hand site in the UK for a Giant Simple cruiser, £80, 26" wheels ,whitewall tyres, single speed with cruiser back pedal brake, wide cow horn bars original black paint.
The Giant arrived a few days later, Cleaned up re assembled, all new fasteners bolts etc all socket head stainless polished! New front brake pads,front light (temporary)and 1959 Caddilac rear light with led internals fitted on post under seat
It needs a setback seatpost 2" minimum and wider handlebars,better looking handlebar stem.
Photos will be posted soon!

Welcome aboard!

Sounds like a good price for a Giant cruiser overseas. I'm waiting to see what a 59 Caddy taillight looks like on it. I'd like to have a look at the Long Beach Cruiser also.

7724C51E-44A7-4DF2-902F-626EB8E46C33.jpeg
7724C51E-44A7-4DF2-902F-626EB8E46C33.jpeg

The Giant Simple with the 59Caddy back light with an intelligent led unit inside that charges from a USB charger .

AB865E5A-471E-43F1-95A3-A4A01DE7D13B.jpeg

The Long beach cruiser also with a 59 caddy back light, Led bates style front light with internal battery’s and 2 position switch for low/high beam, The bike has had larger ape hanger bars fitted and all removable bolts replaced with stainless Allen bolts all polished !!
Frame is all steel so is very heavy but it does have Sturge Archer three speed rear hub.

Latest posts

Back