new low rider

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is dedicated to Honest Abe, Cisco and of course Kenny P. Also to all the bike FREAKS. All I need to do is finish the sumo go-ped/scooter. I'll keep everyone updated on both rollers :mrgreen:
pre-chop
mock-up
DSC01573.jpg

cheers

Nice but wont that be hard to ride if the seats so far back?

seat location...

I havent completely figured out the layout. The seat will most likely be a custom banana type but a bit more forward. Plus I'm going to have the beach style handle bars that will come back about 12"-16"...similar to Honest Abe's cruzer.

Thanks for all the input anymore suggestions or comments would be great.

cheers

Widen up the frame 2 fit a 26x3 inch tire on it ha same with front That be swweeet

If you can, try to (Pretend) ride it while your building it. I set up blocks of wood to find the seat height. I set the cranks up and pedaled while holding the bars in my hands. Don't base your geometry on other rides. I am 6'1" so she is pretty long. Make it fit you.

Not trying to Bogart your thread but here was my original chop. After mocking it up, she sat for months while I scratched my head. I actually made it shorter.
IMG_0011.jpg

update pic

UPDATE.

I'm calling the lowrider "Noze Bleeder" :mrgreen:
The drip was cut from 1/8" steel on my CNC..I still need to dress the cuts but you get da idea.
drip3.jpg

fattuna

TOO funny

Thanx Abe. I think everyone has the 4X lay'n around to mock up dare cruzer. Funny, for this build...if its lay'n around or doomed for the garbage I'll try to use it :mrgreen:

cool stuff , i cant wait to get my welder going, ive got a full size trike to hack up!!!! :shock:

Latest posts

Back