New guy in WI

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The doctor tells me I need to exercise. He told me to start riding a bike. I've been building choppers and bobbers out of Honda CB750's for years and riding the heck out of them but he told me I need to start putting some miles on a bike without a motor. I have no problem with that but I need something cool to ride. I've been looking around the last month or so here in the Green Bay area but I only found the gold plated [looks like rust and scale to me] bikes so far. Half the fun is the search and I have hauled home a couple womens bikes but I won't be happy until I find a tank bike I can build.
I love the site and I hope I'll be able to share some of my adventures before long.

Dave

So......maybe we are twin bro's with different parents??? :D
Im down near Portage and have to thin my herd, but no tankers. How tall are you for frame size fit, etc.? PM me anytime.
Blake

Welcome from a fellow Cheesehead living in Colorado. GO Pack!!!!!! From Beloit originally. Welcome to Rat Rod Bikes. Leo

Latest posts

Back