New guy from Maine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What part of Maine? How far south? Kittery, York? I grew up on the north shore of MA and used to go up to Long Lake on the weekends. At one point was living in Monmouth and worked in Augusta, pedalling home one day i found my higgins flightliner, scored it from the son of the original owner who said his dad used to ride it everywhere!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

What part of Maine? How far south? Kittery, York? I grew up on the north shore of MA and used to go up to Long Lake on the weekends. At one point was living in Monmouth and worked in Augusta, pedalling home one day i found my higgins flightliner, scored it from the son of the original owner who said his dad used to ride it everywhere!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I'm about 15 min outside of Kennebunk. Long lake/Naples area is beautiful I've never been to Monmouth though

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. I still can't believe the number of beautiful bikes on this forum and the amount of talented craftsmen and women!

IMG_0321.JPG
Welcome from NERRBer from Ct shoreline that gets to Maine sometimes
for a Kennebunk ride. ...Stevil

Those were 26x 3 tires that barely fit.
Had to extend rear end. ...Stevil

Welcome from MA!

Latest posts

Back