New Guy From Chicago

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to everyone on Rat Rod Bikes, I am coming aboard to fulfill a childhood dream buy owning and building up a vintage bike. I have never owned a vintage bike before, and now I have two. One is unnamed, and the other is a Sears Screamer. I'm looking for idea, help, parts, and to just have fun. I like to talk bike, and to meet cool new people.

I normally navigate the bmx circle having founded a non-for-profit bike program with my 14yr old autistic son named Special Needs Special Children: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Special-N ... 4942411686 I became a member of Rat Rod Bikes to get involved in a part of bicycles that I only have seen from afar. I hope to learn and share knowledge so that I can grow, and enhance. this very prestige's hobby of vintage bikes.

I'm very laid back and open minded, so feel free to say hi or voice your opinion. I would like to start out by finding out the history, make, and model of my current project: Project Rat Trap. I believe it is a 1968 Ross(no model info) I will be posting pics in the name it section for all to see and help.

Thanks for having me at Rat Rod Bikes.....Earl

Skipton said:
Welcome! from Chicago (Lincoln Square)

Hope to make your ride on the 4th of November :wink:

Ride is the 5th :wink: and I will leave the light on for ya...11 meet and 12 we ride. Thanks for the love...Lincoln Square :D

Latest posts

Back