new from uk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, been looking on your face book page for a while an looked on here abit an thought its time i should sign up.

i grew up around cheap old bikes an motorbikes, having fun building them up an making them work as a kid, had no one to show me what to do so learnt my self along the way fixing old field bikes. most were made up of allsorts so looked a mess but worked.

fast forward 10 / 11 years an i find myself doing voluntary work at a community bike shop and riding bikes again myself ( xc mountain bike )

one day while at a car boot sale about a month ago i came across a cool old bike, had alook but left it there, i kept thinking about it for a few hours and drove back to the car boot hoping it was still there, it was :), so i bought it an started to look up what it was. its a 1984 raligh super bomber, i know its not realy a rat rod but some one has striped the paint so its all chrome and iam realy tempted to rebuild it into a cruiser type bike.

anyway thats a tiny bit about me an why iam here

Hi And Welcome!
Great to have you here! Love the look of the Bombers! Where about in the UK are you?

Latest posts

Back