NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone having issues with the forum hanging when you try to check your Inbox, your Alerts or adding smilies to posts?

Its gonna take some getting used to :crazy:. So far so good though!! Thanks Steve for all the hard work you and your crew have put into this

Still have yet to find any way to change from fusion to eloquent and am confused if that feature is supposed to be available or not. Using IE on a windows 7 machine. (If I am doomed to looking at the left and right sides with half a bike wheel in each it is OK, but it would be better to use the whole screen for discussions and pictures.. Changing to 125 percent zoom has helped a lot in seeing the text. )

Here you go ind_chuckz....

I'm ditching their point system...it's goofy and confusing.

I purchased a feedback addon similar to what we had before and I'm waiting for the creator in Europe to give me the download link.

One glitch I found is that when I click on Alerts it just shows a spinning circle. I refresh the page and then it works.

Still have yet to find any way to change from fusion to eloquent and am confused if that feature is supposed to be available or not. Using IE on a windows 7 machine. (If I am doomed to looking at the left and right sides with half a bike wheel in each it is OK, but it would be better to use the whole screen for discussions and pictures.. Changing to 125 percent zoom has helped a lot in seeing the text. )

What size monitor are you viewing the site on?

The new forum works well on my Windows Phone natively. Still can't post a photo from it though. I haven't tried the tapatalk app for it because it supposedly sucks for windows phones.

Using my laptop, think it is 7.5 x 13.5 screen...and yes, I need reading glasses. It is how I browse the net when I am stuck in a motel room at night. I don't use a phone for browsing, can't barely focus on the laptop!:blush::oops::D:cool:. Neat smiley selection too.:cool2::grin:

Latest posts

Back