NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't looked at everything yet but there hasn't been any problems so far.

I'm using the new IE11 Windows 7. I will check later if anything works in the Opera Browser.

Everything looks scrambled and I have a lot of little "broken" icons and a little street sign with a guy digging a hole and it says "Under Construction" but the .midi file of "Don't Stop Believing" plays fine after a few seconds.

I'm running Windows 95 on my 486, using Netscape 3.2.

Uses for smilies:

"I can't fit my 26" tires on my 26" rims! The new tires are the same at the old, 26x1.5 and the old were 26x 1 1/2...

Response: :headbang:

I like how easy it is to change your avatar! :grin: No more croping and making the picture smaller...that was a pain! :headbang:

Sooo.. Yesterday I had 16 "points" and now I have 0.. What does that mean?

Steve dropped the silly trophy points feature. He plans to add a feedback option later.

I apologize for anything that seems wonky at the moment.

I'm quickly learning how all of this works and what settings I need to tweak.

I figured out that my Ebay banners that show actual auction listings is using javascript which was causing certain functionality to hang and never work....i.e. mousing over the Inbox and Alert tabs up top.

right, turns out it was a hidden mistake that I discovered.

Sorry of this was brought up already, but I am too lazy to read these 8 pages, Is there a "view my posts" link anymore?
Thanks for all your hard work Steve.

Place/click your cursor over your username at the top right of the forum and a menu will pop up.
Click on "Your Content" to show your posts.

New feedback system finally fully functional. :grin:

Quite a bit more advanced. Click on the "TRADE" link in the navigation bar up top.

Latest posts

Back