NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

Oct 20, 2012
Chicopee , Ma
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Its gonna take some getting used to :crazy:. So far so good though!! Thanks Steve for all the hard work you and your crew have put into this

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Still have yet to find any way to change from fusion to eloquent and am confused if that feature is supposed to be available or not. Using IE on a windows 7 machine. (If I am doomed to looking at the left and right sides with half a bike wheel in each it is OK, but it would be better to use the whole screen for discussions and pictures.. Changing to 125 percent zoom has helped a lot in seeing the text. )

Feb 25, 2009
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Here you go ind_chuckz....

I'm ditching their point system...it's goofy and confusing.

I purchased a feedback addon similar to what we had before and I'm waiting for the creator in Europe to give me the download link.

One glitch I found is that when I click on Alerts it just shows a spinning circle. I refresh the page and then it works.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Head Honcho
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Still have yet to find any way to change from fusion to eloquent and am confused if that feature is supposed to be available or not. Using IE on a windows 7 machine. (If I am doomed to looking at the left and right sides with half a bike wheel in each it is OK, but it would be better to use the whole screen for discussions and pictures.. Changing to 125 percent zoom has helped a lot in seeing the text. )
What size monitor are you viewing the site on?

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
The new forum works well on my Windows Phone natively. Still can't post a photo from it though. I haven't tried the tapatalk app for it because it supposedly sucks for windows phones.

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles