NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything is growing on me. Anyone keep hitting the homepage button because that what would take you to the forums in the old version?

I have been...ha ha.
My problem now is that the RRB logo up top is a background image now and is no longer clickable like the old forum.
Just have to get used to clicking on the "FORUMS" button.

Any way to view just the forum screen without the background showing as well? Seems like it makes things a bit too small. Other than that everything is cool, I even got an avatar downloaded easily. Also the colors are nicer for us half blind folks, more contrast than the old color scheme. THANK YOU!!

Okay...reindexed the search results.

Check your "Your Content" option up in your profile menu and let me know if you see posts in between today and May 14th now.

I do. :)

Okay...reindexed the search results.

Check your "Your Content" option up in your profile menu and let me know if you see posts in between today and May 14th now.

I do. :)
Is there a collection of threads we have posted in? Like the old version?

I fixed the hyperlinks in my signature line by going into profiles and reinstalling them using the 'link' button in the tool bar.
In order to link my build page, I had to first go to it and copy the new URL because the old ones are now dead.
This also means that anywhere on the web that you have posted links to any pages here (i.e. YouTube, Face Book, personal web pages, etc.) will no longer work!
I have a link to my build thread listed in the description of my YouTube video that would not work anymore, so I had to go in and change it also.

Is there a collection of threads we have posted in? Like the old version?

Hover your cursor over your username at the top right and your profile menu should appear.
In that menu you will see "Your Conent" in the second column of choices...that's how you see all of your own posts.

Any way to view just the forum screen without the background showing as well? Seems like it makes things a bit too small. Other than that everything is cool, I even got an avatar downloaded easily. Also the colors are nicer for us half blind folks, more contrast than the old color scheme. THANK YOU!!

Go to the Preferences page and at the top choose Eloquent instead of Fusion

Hover your cursor over your username at the top right and your profile menu should appear.
In that menu you will see "Your Conent" in the second column of choices...that's how you see all of your own posts.

That will show you your posts. But it won't show you your threads like the "Show Your Threads" used to.

Is anyone else getting messages form Norton saying that something has tried to attack and was blocked??? It only does it on this site.

Right, but i'm talking about a page that shows when someone has has replied to a thread you posted in....what kindfish said.

The two main pages that I would go to in the old forum were "New Threads" and "Your Threads".
I still haven't figured a way to do that here yet. It's easy to see New Posts and Your Posts, but not threads.

OK Steve, now the "Your Content" is showing the posts. Thanks.
By the way, Thanks for working hard to make this a cooler hangout! Growing pains happen in all good ideas!

If you go to one of the sub forums it is almost impossible to read the date/time that the thread was started. The text is practically the same color as the background.

Latest posts

Back