NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured out what the "Total Feedback Score" is now. It's calculated the same way that Ebay does. If you have multiple feedbacks from the same member, they only count once towards your feedback score.

Just went to the Home Page.

Really like the slide show on top.... Nice work!:thumbsup:

Thanks man...that was a $50 upgrade. :21:

It's something I've been meaning to do since the launch, but haven't had the time.

The cool thing is that I can make the images clickable too so eventually they will take you to the build thread.

Thanks man...that was a $50 upgrade. :21:

It's something I've been meaning to do since the launch, but haven't had the time.

The cool thing is that I can make the images clickable too so eventually they will take you to the build thread.
It looks great and clickable is a great idea.

The new thread search in the Add Feedback page is a great way to reference the sale thread with the feedback. Thanks

That's great news that the old links are restored! Does that mean that any old links out on the web will work again?

EDIT: Just checked some old images on google images and it does work now!:praise::thumbsup:

Last edited:
That's great news that the old links are restored! Does that mean that any old links out on the web will work again?

That's a good question.

If the old link structure is out there somewhere and someone clicks on it then the forum should resolve the issue and send them to the correct page.....in theory of course.

At this point I think Google has probably updated all of it's links to the site anyway.

Latest posts

Back