NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am using Chrome on Win7. I see the ebay ads fine. They appear only on the main page.
My mileage is varying from yours. On my Win7 machine Chrome and IE10 do not show Ebay ads on the main forum page like Opera and Firefox do. I just chalk it up to the fickle nature of computers and software.

I know must of us prefer to ride the old stuff, but NEW can be good too. :banana:
Good luck.
Google around on how to save and transfer all of your favorites and such.

Kingfish...you need to click on the "X" in the top right corner of that notification message to get ride of it.

Kingfish...you need to click on the "X" in the top right corner of that notification message to get ride of it.

Did that quite a while back. These are the screenshots that I took for you a many days ago.

You probably were. I put up with scrolling through that message on my cell phone for a lot longer than I care to admit. :oops:

Remember back when a lot of websites used to display a disclaimer "This site best viewed with (insert webmasters browser of choice here)"? It's a nightmare trying to design for the different browsers, different versions of same browsers and now even smart phones and tablets it's ridiculous.

The more I use it the more I'm liking the new forum btw.

Kingfish already has a feedback of 8. I think he is cheating. ;) :crazy:

I can't even bribe people for feedback. :android:
I gave out about 150 feedbacks already from old transactions and only a few of those have returned the favor. I don't think they even realize it though, because you don't get notified of new feedback by default. Plus I have been busy buying, selling, and trading recently.

Double Nickle is the King of Likes!
:eek:

Looks like you have more freedom with your signature! :rockout::113::rofl:
I did a test and as long as I kept it to 2 lines, I was able to add a full size huge photo on the last line. It was an obnoxious abuse of forum real estate.

Last edited:
I gave out about 150 feedbacks already from old transactions and only a few of those have returned the favor. I don't think they even realize it though, because you don't get notified of new feedback by default.

.....annnddd by this you mean me. :banana:

Thanks for the new old feedback buddy! also, I still want those wheels and tires off Firewing :rolleyes:

.....annnddd by this you mean me. :banana:

Thanks for the new old feedback buddy! also, I still want those wheels and tires off Firewing :rolleyes:

Oh snap, now I'm being blackmailed for feedback!!:20: I can't let go of my Firewing wheels!!
I couldn't remember what transaction we had. Did I trade something to you for the torpedo grips that ended up on Firewing??????

Agreed, I remember hating the last time it changed, still not comfortable yet but there are lots of updates I'm learning to like around here.

I have a 2005ish HP "Rat Rod" computer running Windows XP and IE8 which is the latest version that Win XP will run. So I guess I'm just going to look at the eBay adds as "Rust Blemishes". Once I get past them I seem to be able to navigate OK. I probably use Tapatalk more anyway and it seems to work fine.

I have a 2005ish HP "Rat Rod" computer running Windows XP and IE8 which is the latest version that Win XP will run. So I guess I'm just going to look at the eBay adds as "Rust Blemishes". Once I get past them I seem to be able to navigate OK. I probably use Tapatalk more anyway and it seems to work fine.

You might consider downloading Firefox or Chrome as a secondary browser.

When you install them they have an auto import feature that automatically imports all of your bookmarks, browsing history, etc.

Chrome is probably the fastest browser that I've used and I'm sure you'd eventually like it more than any version of IE.

Chrome is probably the fastest browser that I've used and I'm sure you'd eventually like it more than any version of IE.
This is the case for me, I held off for a long time even though everyone was telling me it was better, eventually had to do it to view some other sites properly and now I use it for everything! Runs so much quicker too!

Luke.

I like chrome, as a browser & also as a coating for metal. I'm with Luke, I too held off on google chrome, but tried it & like it much better than IE!

Latest posts

Back