BO15 a short "Sketchy" ride video.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahem, someone was saying things about Carl's bikes?
Harlequin is my all time favorite.

But you can't go past this bad boy. Rock n' Rollfast.
DSCF4146.JPG

@GuitarlCarl playing the guitar he built, plugged into the bike he built :13:

No top tens? Who needs 'em...

Last edited:
Harlequin is my all time favorite.

But you can't go past this bad boy. Rock n' Rollfast.
View attachment 121462

@GuitarlCarl playing the guitar he built, plugged into the bike he built :13:

No top tens? Who needs 'em...

This is probably my favorite Carl build, I mean it's a rideable bicycle amplifier.

I came this close to searching this to see what bike saddle would increase rich harmonic content.

1589912457140.png

Haha! you guys been busy while I was out slacking... Thank you @Falstaff & @MattiThundrrr my ALiEN FiRE is under deconstruction right now but able to be a roller again soon, it's too odd not to keep it on the road. Nice video @Verrt I hadn't seen that one, technically not a great player there, but that's a pretty good tone for a bike! Tusq saddles now with added harmonics... @kingfish254 that reminds me of the ditty that starts out, Beans beans the musical fruit...
So 23 days in I've done zip... hehe and I'll bet @OddJob is done.

Carl

KJV already finished I think. Gonna hurt him come voting time, nobody is going to remember his build. Carl knows what's up, he's building tension.

KJV already finished I think. Gonna hurt him come voting time, nobody is going to remember his build. Carl knows what's up, he's building tension.
First bike people will see in the voting...
No tension, I'm just playing with guitars a lot lately.
I haven't even posted a class one build yet, but I have a couple in mind...

GC.

It was a pun. Tension... The guitars... The anticipation... Apparently now, the "strain" between Carl and OJ (the Build Off's first beef?)

First bike people will see in the voting...
No tension, I'm just playing with guitars a lot lately.
I haven't even posted a class one build yet, but I have a couple in mind...

GC.

Personally, I'd like to see what you've been 'noodling' around on with your guitars. Or is it in the guitar forum, and I already missed it?

You guys better change your tune or things could get high strung.

Even though Carl's been delayed I'm sure he can pickup where he clef off.

Don't fret, he's working from a solid bass, any day now he'll hit us with some amazing updates, whammy!
On that note, I'm sure this build is gonna really raise the bar.

Had enough?

Love that wheel and tire combo! One of my favorite tires (especially the redline versions).
3 speed drum huh? Looks older, what brand is it?

Love that wheel and tire combo! One of my favorite tires (especially the redline versions).
3 speed drum huh? Looks older, what brand is it?
IMG_20200601_173237118_HDR.jpg

It's a Sturmey AB

IMG_20200601_172825.jpg

Then again, I may swap bikes here. I want to build the other one, when I have my other garage set up. Maybe next year...lol

GC.

Latest posts

Back