NERRB Northampton, Mass Nightlife Ride 2 Saturday October, 18th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weather looks good for Saturday's ride, clear and seasonably cool! :)

One more week. Cant wait to ride with you guys again! So what's the deal with costumes? Tweed? Leisure suits? Hippie Armor? Come as you are or all of the above? Also Trina and I are looking for a ride back to the hotel at the end of the night. Its only about 2 miles away from the meeting place. We will ride there but don't really feel comfortable riding back in the dark. Anyone have the room for two people and two extra bikes for a ride back?

You don't plan to crash again, do you?

Joel,any extra room for Jer and me ? Ah forget it.
Girls,we'll keep you safe:crazy::rofl:.Nothing to worry about.
Looking for a warm gorilla costume,something harmless...Stevil

http://www.costumesupercenter.com/pet costumes mascots-mascot gorilla/31597-pink-gorilla-suit-adult-costume.html?CA_6C15C=530008800000008934
Heres a nice Gorrilla suit and for an extra $4.99 you can get a jumbo banana to go with it. You're welcome. :grin:

O0Codh3.jpg

Here it is just in case you couldn't open the link.

What are u laughing at,I've seen one and they're very sweet and warm.
You just want to give it a big hug.Watch the banana.Thanks Jane.
Don't forget Sunday breakfast at ZL's fav diner a few miles away.
Let's say, leave Noho at 10 am from Bishop Lounge parking lot Sunday.
Who's in?...:bigboss:Stevil

Last edited:
Stevil, I weren't laf'n at the go rill a - person ally - it luks hug a bull o_O

I can't do the Sunday morning ride, it's a great diner :(

It's looking good for a Saturday night ride! :)

Temps will be in the lower to mid-60’s by ride time – awesome gorilla suit weather!!! :)

It looks like there is going to be a 70% chance of rain with temps in the upper 50’s at Ride Start – should we postpone until a later date?

I never rely on weather reports.Trina and I are going regardless. We are already commited, as yesterday was the last chance to cancel our motel reservation. If the rides cancelled we will just fart around town and hopefully there will be a ride Sunday morning. I am hoping that the weather will be good in time for the ride. No one knows what its going to do that's why its called weather "prediction" :grin:

I'm pickin up Chopper49er midday and we'll be on location before 4,
rain or shine,lookin for Jane and Trina. Setup the fireworks !...Stevil

Very well, I'll put the bike in the car and see you all in a little while! :)

Latest posts

Back