NERRB New England Rat Rod Bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't like us you can ride off
as early as you wish. Just let us know
you have had enough so we don't spend time looking for you. No rider left behind.
We stay out into the dark...Stevil

If you don't like us you can ride off
as early as you wish. Just let us know
you have had enough so we don't spend time looking for you. No rider left behind.
We stay out into the dark...Stevil

Haha that's escalated quickly, haha kidding. I was more so wondering because if I do go, it would be till 10:00 o'clock or after and I didn't want to get there and no one be there.

http://gph.is/YzSQ9B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha that's escalated quickly, haha kidding. I was more so wondering because if I do go, it would be till 10:00 o'clock or after and I didn't want to get there and no one be there.

http://gph.is/YzSQ9B

Make sure you get someone in the group's phone number to let them know you're around. The posse can change direction at a seconds notice! Jus' say'n

I would think if we are still riding at 10 it would be winding down shortly by then. Heres the thing...we have a meeting time and place. Will wait for members caught in traffic running late etc.... once we start ..we just ride. We dont h a ve a schedule like at 6 o'clock we are at point A and 7 we will be at point B . We dont ride like that. Could go here..could go over there. .could go off the trail into a little town to check out a restaurant or bike shop. We could be in a number of places with phones in our knapsacks. So for that reason its pretty hard to join in on a middle of a ride.

I would think if we are still riding at 10 it would be winding down shortly by then. Heres the thing...we have a meeting time and place. Will wait for members caught in traffic running late etc.... once we start ..we just ride. We dont h a ve a schedule like at 6 o'clock we are at point A and 7 we will be at point B . We dont ride like that. Could go here..could go over there. .could go off the trail into a little town to check out a restaurant or bike shop. We could be in a number of places with phones in our knapsacks. So for that reason its pretty hard to join in on a middle of a ride.

Might be the new guy getting defensive but.......

localsonly.gif

Unfortunately my schedule doesn't allow me to get there at 6. I've been trying to make the noho ride since a signed up, but life happens and haven't been able to make any of the rides.

So i guess if I make it up there tonight, I'll ride around, noho isn't that big it shouldn't be to hard to find a mob of people on bikes or bikes parked.
[emoji1305]

IMG_0427.JPG
Hey 12 , we have communicators and can keep track of posts ,so post when you are nearby and we can get you our coordinates and we can beam you aboard .Believe me ,this group needs some new venom,huh, I mean blood.
Dang it, flip trip! Anyway,here's my ride.
Stevil

Hey 12 I used to ride with these guys, well most of them. You won't find a more friendly group of people. Stevil was always good for a laugh AND good conversation....His bikes aren't bad either.

Stevil that's a pretty sick ride. I need to find a shifter cover like that for mine.

Geez Larry we miss you and Your rides !
That bike is pretty stock, this will be first ride.

localsonly.gif

Unfortunately my schedule doesn't allow me to get there at 6. I've been trying to make the noho ride since a signed up, but life happens and haven't been able to make any of the rides.

So i guess if I .

localsonly.gif

So i guess if I make it up there tonight, I'll ride around, noho isn't that big it shouldn't be to hard to find a mob of people on bikes or bikes parked.
[emoji1305]

Haha stevil thinks I sound like a crabby b****! He's reading my post out loud voice loaded with sarcasm. Lol. I didn't mean to sound that way. Just meant It might be hard to get hold of us depending on where we are. Anyway it would be great if we meet up.

image.jpeg
Annual Plum Island MA coming up.
July 23rd Sunday
Breakfast at Mad Martha's on Plum Island at 9am...ride starts at 11am-2:30-3pm at mellow pace with time for a Kodac Moment or two on the way. Food and beverage at Beachcoma on Plum Island afterwards. Live music at Beachcoma from 4-7 pm if interested afterwards.

Latest posts

Back