My thanksgiving rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this too pice amf the night be for thanksgiving for 15 bucks and now she is done
2bed7532.jpg

f9ff6fa9.jpg

afd8c723.jpg

fa746ff5.jpg

b932e398.jpg

64b797bc.jpg

All it really needed was some air and a cupple welds and a good lube and you get a cool rat for your son and the twospeed works too.

Nice looking ride Gebolys77 :!: Just the right amount of rattiness 8) Did you do some cleaning on the sweet peaked fenders and rims?And what's inside the tank?Looks like a horn might be in there,looking at the front view.You may want to take a close look at where the steer tube attaches to the fork crown while thinking about the welds that were needed to put the frame back together.I'd hate for the fork to end up looking like the frame did when you got it :!: Just sayin'.......Gives it a nice rake though 8) Sweet find :!:

Yea it came with that rake and the tank was just a tank I'm still kinda working on a better light to put in it I took a drummell and added the silts to the front And added a little light in thare now its not the brightest thou

This is how it sat when I had it clamped
6d417a51.jpg

And the seat that's on it is a message I have never seen one like it Before eather
b0f06573.jpg

I really like the mods to the front of the tank.Looks like a grill on a car.The reason I asked is because I have a tank like that one,but it's from a Hiawatha and is missing the lights.The battery tray and wires are still there.I was wondering what to do with the oval hole in the front.I may borrow your idea for a future project,if that's ok with you :idea: And please take the fork off and inspect the steer tube/fork crown area for cracks.I've had a fork come apart in that area while riding and it wasn't pretty.My guess is your bike caught some serious air and landed HARD,thus leaving it in two pieces.Again,nice bike :!:

It was somthing my buddy had picked up and it had broke on him when he was rideing it

I power coat ware I work so if thare are any fellow rat rod members that are close to grand haven MI that need stuff sand blasted or powered I'm cheaper than alot of places and I do work for trade too

Latest posts

Back