~~ My son's Baseball team is Victorious in first tournament~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
WOW, what a weekend! We were down in Long island, NY for a tournament at a place called "Baseball Heaven". 8 turf fields, 70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. We were 2-1 in the round robin play and won the tie breaker for "runs against" against two of the islands best teams. We went on to the semi final and beat a local premeir travel team from Ronkonkoma, NY 9-5 and then won the final 6-3 against the previously unbeaten Long island Sea Dogs. Watching baseball at this level is apure joy for a parent like me who is both athletic and competitive. The kids performed like professionals, the coaches are outstanding with the kids and the parents were a pleasure to cheer with. For those that have experienced it before those three things don't always happen in unison in any organization. It was a long ride home, but with trophy in hand it made it all worthwhile!

See my post above if you would like to help sponsor him with an RRB advertisement in their media guide and get a chance at my vintage parts raffle (pics stickied in the "for sale" section. Hurry the raffle ends on March 31.

Thanks, Joe

Enjoys the pics

U11CapsTeamChamps1.jpg

TMan1.jpg

TMan2.jpg

TMan3.jpg

Tman4.jpg

Tman5.jpg

Tman6.jpg

Latest posts

Back