my schwinn rim ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
well i just put a tube in my schwinn that i bought a while ago but the rear hub sucks huevos ! :x i mean i pedal for days and i dont go anywhere i get tired by the time i get to the corner :cry: is there a hub i can swap so i can ride in comfort ? :oops:

000_0383.jpg

Is it that the hub is worn out or you want more gears? I have a NOS coaster hub if you want to swap. If you want a 2 speed that'll cost you $50-100 from the bay or someone on the site and a 3 speed is reasonable but you have to run some cable. You can also get a 5 speed and you will need a derailluer and new a chain and more cables. Good luck!

the hub on it has no lettering on it or the rim but the tire says s-7 but i they loops have the little lines down the middle but the hub says shimano ? when i bought it had a derailer and a 5 speed gear stick ! can i put my sturmey 3 speed hub on it ? or is that just whack ? and i am going to buy me a new tire for it ?

Wait Wait, what year is your bike? It should have an s-7 rear wheel. It should have an s-2. There are sturmey archer 3 speed s-7's out there and it'll work but if you want original find an s-2. Shimano is junk anyways that is why you arent going anywhere!

Latest posts

Back