my ratty bikes so far ( uk )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all, been popping on here on an off for a little while an thought i would see what you think to the bikes ive collected for projects, not realy done much to them yet but i hopefully will soon.

1984 raleigh super bomber, was 5 seed but thinking of going single with coaster so no cables ect

80s murray cruiser, single speed with coaster brake

70s pashley trike, 5 speed, somones painted it a nice green and the rear wheels, will leave the frame green an maby paint the rims red

80s i think, rodger somthing trike, its a school bus, might do it taxi cab style

cool seat to go on one

trikes seem to be rare round my way, picked them both up just down the road off the same person, not to sure on them so far, ridden the green one about 16 miles but still feels strange going around corners to me. the yellow one has a tube on the frame broken so carnt use it yet :( iam going to teach myself to weld an have ago at it, i like the bomber, its got 3.0 kenda flames and ape hangers on at the moment, its all chrome under all the gunk an bits of paint, its been sitting in my garage for about a year un loved :(

Back